A Main Hobbies team driver driver and Tekno RC frontman (front kid?) Austin Blair has had a great weekend so far in Arizona, qualifying straight into the Pro Truck final and driving his EB48 to the TQ spot in Pro Electric Buggy, both of which will run today. We got to chat with the NorCal teen about his busy week in Arizona:
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip