Associate Editor Since receiving my first hobby-grade RC car as a holiday present from my father nearly 20 years ago, I've been fortunate enough to meet more people and experience more opportunities through the adventures I've had in the RC industry than I would've ever imagined. I've done it all - from working at a hobby shop, to being a factory sponsored racer, to working for some of the biggest brands in the industry. I've enjoyed each and every one of the dozens of kits I've built, hundreds of events I've attended, and thousands of laps that I've logged at race tracks around the world, and my passion is to share those experiences with other hobbyists so that they may find fulfillment in their own RC careers.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Serpent Snakes Its Way Into Short Course With The SRX2-SC
- The Great Divide: Why Splitting Classes Makes Absolutely No Sense
- Traxxas’ Courtney Force wins 100th NHRA race by a female driver!
- Reedy Race Drama: Incidental Contact or Blatant Hack?
- Novak Reveals New 4-Pole Short-Course Motor
- OFNA super sizes short course with the Hyper 8SC
- Rotor Drones? More like ROBO Drones!
- Rotor Drone revolution at RCX!
- RCX THIS WEEKEND! See Courtney Force’s Funny Car, Meet Traxxas Driver Sheldon Creed
- Tamiya Announces 3 New Pro-Caliber Kits
- TLR’s Dakotah Phend sweeps ROAR Electric 1/8-Scale and 4×4 SCT Nationals
- AKA adopts two popular tread patterns for off-road’s biggest racing classes
- The Five Biggest Tech Advancements in RC Racing
- Tim Smith Sets New 24-Hour RC Distance Record With Axial Wraith: Over 57 Miles!
- From Box to Backyard: How to Make Your RTR Truly “Ready To Run”
- Save your wrists with Hobby Pro USA’s new “Pro-Built” PRS1 buggy
- Documenting the Reedy Race of Champions – 50 minutes of awesome racing action!
- Pro-Line To Offer Short-Wheelbase “Indoor” Chassis For Pro-2
- What happened to stock racing?
- Two popular nitro models from Mugen Seiki and Serpent go electric