A Main Hobbies team driver driver and Tekno RC frontman (front kid?) Austin Blair has had a great weekend so far in Arizona, qualifying straight into the Pro Truck final and driving his EB48 to the TQ spot in Pro Electric Buggy, both of which will run today. We got to chat with the NorCal teen about his busy week in Arizona:
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.