Axial® SCX6™ Honcho™ 4WD Crawler RTRFor those who want the biggest, baddest RC rock crawler ever, the legendary Axial® Honcho™ is now available on the 1/6 scale SCX6™ 4WD platform. With its 2-speed transmission and powerful Spektrum™ Smart electronics, this massive RTR is an absolute beast!
Get your SCX6 Honcho TODAY!!!👇⬇👇
[What’s in the Box?]
• Axial® SCX6™ Honcho™ 1/6 Scale 4WD RTR
• Spektrum™ DX3™ Smart DSMR® 3-Channel Radio with SR515 receiver
• Spektrum Firma™ 120A Brushless Smart Crawler ESC
• Spektrum Firma 1200Kv Sensored Brushless Crawler Motor
• Spektrum S905 High-Torque 1/6 Scale Steering Servo
• Product Manual
• 1/6 scale chassis design is based on the proven SCX10™ III
• Metal gear transmission comes configured for two speeds with high and low gears
• Durable three-link front and four-link rear suspension provides optimal handling
• AR90 axles feature metal ring and pinion gears
• Replica V8 engine cover adds to the realistic appearance
• Spektrum™ DX3™ 2.4GHz DSMR® radio provides superior range, response, and interference resistance and is compatible with Smart technology
• Spektrum™ Firma™ 120A Smart Brushless Crawler ESC feeds telemetry data to the DX3™ transmitter in real time
• Includes a powerful Spektrum™ S905 high-torque, large scale steering servo (also accepts larger 1/5 scale servos with the included adapter)
• Modernized Honcho body with rear tube cage includes interior detail
• High-traction, 7" tall, officially licensed Falken Wildpeak M/T tires are mounted on officially licensed Primm Black Rhino beadlock wheels
Axial® SCX10™ II Deadbolt 4WD Crawler RTRLegendary for its scale off-road performance and durability, the Axial® SCX10™ II chassis returns for an encore in the affordable, easily upgradeable Deadbolt™ 4WD — an agile, short wheelbase ready-to-run rig that comes equipped to conquer any trail.
Get your Deabolt Crawler TODAY!!! ⬇️👇⬇️
[What’s in the Box?]
• Axial® SCX10™ II Deadbolt™ 1/10 Scale 4WD RTR
• Spektrum™ SLT2 2.4GHz Radio System
• Dynamite® 35-Turn 540 Brushed Motor
• Spektrum 40A Brushed ESC with IC3® Connector
• Spektrum SLR300 3-Channel SLT™ FHSS 2.4GHz Receiver
• Spektrum S614 Waterproof Metal Gear Surface Servo, 23T
• Product Manual
• (4) AA Transmitter Batteries
My Axial Adventure - MOAB#MyAxialAdventure
Share Your Adventure.
In mid-April, our five-man crew set out for Moab, Utah for our own Axial Adventure. Utah is truly beautiful, but when we arrived at our campground the temperature was around 35°F with 25-30mph winds with a forecast that it could snow! Let me tell you, putting those tents up was an ordeal! Next morning, after some coffee, we jumped into Randall’s 1/1 Jeep and made our way up to the Top Of The World trail. After spotting some potential spots we had a good idea of where we’d like to take the RC’s later for a night crawl.
After a great crawl, and a decent night’s sleep, we had more ambitious plans for Day 3. We started out at the end of a washout and continued from there. Some truly incredible scenery and amazing rock formations led us to be out for three hours having fun, doing some pictures and this film. We had an amazing time; we hope you enjoy our Adventure – be sure to get out there yourself and share using the #myAxialAdventure hashtag.
#Axial #AxialRacing #AxialRC #AxialCrawler #RCphoto #HorizonHobby #AxialSCX10 #AxialSCX10Jeep #SCX10Jeep #AxialMiniMe #AxialAdventure #MyAxialAdventure #wheretonext
Follow @AxialAdventure on social media and be sure to post your #myAxialAdventure post!
We can wait to see where you go and what you do on your adventure!
AXIALFEST Badlands 2022AXIALFEST BADLANDS 2022 (June 22nd – 25th) located in Attica, Indiana was an incredible adventure for all those who attended!
Watch as we take you through the Ride with Axial Event (full-size UTV’s!), the amazing RC trails, the Concours displaying all the amazing rigs, Rock Racing, Rock Bouncing, Night Crawling, the U.T.A.C. competition, and the nightly Awards & Raffle experience!
If you were not there, you need to make sure to join us next year!
#MyAxialAdventure - Wales#MyAxialAdventure
Where To Next?
My Axial Adventures are usually spent with friends or my son. This film shows the time we recently spent together in Wales, in particular Brecon Beacons and Snowdonia. I used to come here when I was younger and loved climbing, hiking and just hanging out. So that's what we did – with a little wild camping, cooking and RC's thrown in for good measure. With no real phone network it really was an adventure with no distractions. Father and son time that I cherished and he thoroughly enjoyed - where will your adventure be? #Axial #AxialRacing #AxialRC #AxialCrawler #RCphoto #HorizonHobby #AxialSCX10 #AxialSCX10Jeep #SCX10Jeep #AxialMiniMe #AxialAdventure #MyAxialAdventure #wheretonext
Follow @AxialAdventure on Social media and be sure to post your #myAxialAdventure post! We can wait to see where you go and what you do on your adventure!
Mount Snowdon - that is the tallest mountain in Wales
ref: 53.0685° N, 4.0763° W
Breacon Beacons GPS Coordinates
Snowdonia (Black Rock Caves)
AXIAL...FEST!!!With only 6-weeks to go until AXIALFEST Badlands, the countdown to Axial Adventure has begun!