What better time to announce details of a new product than during a world championship event when media and consumer attention is at an all-time high? The IFMAR Worlds is the ultimate proving ground for new products and several companies chose to release new products this week, including two brand new buggies that the RC world got to see for the first time. Thursday’s off-day from racing action was the perfect time to check out some of the newest gear hanging around the pits, so here’s a closer look at the Team Losi Racing 22-4, Hot Bodies D413, and Tekin’s new RSX speed control.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live