With a thrilling victory in the third A-Main over Jay Halsey and Chris Allec, Gil Losi Jr. wins the IFMAR 4WD Electric Off-Road World Championship! Relax – you didn’t stumble into a time machine and travel back to 1985, you’re just watching this old clip from the first-ever IFMAR Worlds for electric off-road buggies held at the Ranch Pit Shop Del Mar in Del Mar, CA. As we follow along with this year’s IFMAR Worlds, which may be the fastest and most competitive in the near-thirty year history of the event, it’s fun to see just how far this hobby has come.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.