What better time to announce details of a new product than during a world championship event when media and consumer attention is at an all-time high? The IFMAR Worlds is the ultimate proving ground for new products and several companies chose to release new products this week, including two brand new buggies that the RC world got to see for the first time. Thursday’s off-day from racing action was the perfect time to check out some of the newest gear hanging around the pits, so here’s a closer look at the Team Losi Racing 22-4, Hot Bodies D413, and Tekin’s new RSX speed control.
- BUILD REVEAL: Tamiya Volkswagen Type 2 (T1) Bus
- Project Build Kickoff: Redcat Gen8 Scout II RTR - Unbox + Upgrades
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.