The 3rd annual running of the Byron Fuels On-Road Nitro Challenge was the best year for the event yet, thanks to a superior site (Leisure Hours Raceway in Joliet, IL), great weather, and a lot of good guys on the track. Team Mugen fended off challenges from XRAY and OFNA, as Mike Swauger went on to win the sedan class. Mike was also a sure thing in 1/8 scale, until a blown clutch with just 8 minutes left to go in the hour-long Main took him off the track and opened the door for Aaron Alexander’s Mugen MRX4. For more pics and coverage, CLICK HERE
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live