RC Car Action
Radio Control Car Action is the #1 RC magazine. More readers trust RC Car Action to provide them with the latest information and newest product reviews than any other RC publication. Published by Air Age Media, the largest multi-media company dedicated to enthusiasts of radio-control cars, planes and boats, aviation and diecast collecting, RC CAR Action is distributed around the world. With its network of six category-leading magazines plus special issues, books, DVDs, 10 websites, The Radio Control Show (a weekly web broadcast) and RCX, the world’s largest radio control expo, Air Age Media reaches more than one million drivers, fliers and collectors.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Pro-Line Pro-Spec Scaler Shocks (90mm-95mm)
- TEST BENCH – Spektrum DX5 Rugged 5-Channel DSMR Transmitter with SR515 Receiver
- SOLID VS PORTAL – DEBATING THE MERITS OF AXIAL’S SCX10 III SOLID AXLE CONVERSION KIT
- Axial SCX10 III Upgrades
- Tamiya Launches New Website
- NEW! Qualifier Series Rival Mini Monster Truck!
- NEW! Qualifier Series APEX Mini Touring!
- Red Bull Athlete Mitchell DeJong Joins Team Losi Racing
- Traxxas Fielding Two Trucks In Inaugural 2013 Season Of Robby Gordon OFF-ROAD’s Stadium SUPER Trucks (SST)
- Traxxas Driver Courtney Force Takes Home The Win At The NHRA Winternationals
- Traxxas Rider Tyla Rattray Moves Up In Points At Anaheim 2 Supercross
- Traxxas and John Force Racing Add Brittany Force To Team In Top Fuel Dragster
- KO PROPO Off-Road Championship: Team Associated Wins 3 Mod Classes
- 2013 Reedy International Off-Road Race Of Champions Promotional Video & Schedule Info
- Traxxas’ Pro Circuit Riders Tough Supercross Season Opener
- LRP Flow WorksTeam ESC: In Stock And Shipping + Firmware Updates
- JConcepts 2013 Indoor National Series Announced
- Neil Cragg Re-signs With Team Associated For A Multi-Year Deal
- Stadium Super Trucks Are Coming To A City Near You
- 2012 ROAR Region 4 Off-Road Championships: Reedy’s Daimon Borkowicz And Austin Venezia Win