The 3rd annual running of the Byron Fuels On-Road Nitro Challenge was the best year for the event yet, thanks to a superior site (Leisure Hours Raceway in Joliet, IL), great weather, and a lot of good guys on the track. Team Mugen fended off challenges from XRAY and OFNA, as Mike Swauger went on to win the sedan class. Mike was also a sure thing in 1/8 scale, until a blown clutch with just 8 minutes left to go in the hour-long Main took him off the track and opened the door for Aaron Alexander’s Mugen MRX4. For more pics and coverage, CLICK HERE
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.