At last, a 4WD buggy joins the mighty B4 2WD in Associated’s stable of competition cars. The new B44 was developed in conjunction with JConcepts, makers of the world-champion B4 buggy (which itself was developed using Associated B4 parts). The new B44 debuts in full Factory Team trim, and you can bet on AE will be looking for a Worlds win in Japan with the new buggy. For the full press release and discussion, visit the Hot News and New Stuff forum!
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.