This Tamiya R/C kit faithfully recreates the Porsche 911 GT3 CUP VIP customer race car. The Porsche 911 GT3 Cup VIP features a shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E chassis that has its motor mounted longitudinally for optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame are fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers that improve rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod which provides a smoother steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce excellent operating ability.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 465mm, width: 195mm, height: 134mm.
- Polycarbonate body. Front and rear light cases are compatible with separately sold LEDs for a lit-up model.
- Separate molded parts recreate side mirrors and racing rear wing.
- Stickers are included to recreate a range of markings and logos.
- Wheels are molded in Silver, and paired with slick tires.
- This model runs on the short wheelbase (251mm) version of the TT-01 Type-E chassis, which features shaft- driven 4WD for easy handling.
- Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit.
- Required Items: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery pack with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.