Based on the success of the S35-2E, SWORKz further developed and improved the E-buggy and came up with the S35-3E.
The S35-3E is the ultimate SWORKz 1/8th electric buggy at this moment. Its new rear suspension design and front ackerman steering system came directly from the 1/8th S35-3 nitro buggy. A new center transmission system gives all round improvements to the S35-3E.
The S35-3E newly designed arms are made from a strong standard nylon material. Optional carbon covers are available to adjust the arm’s stiffness.
A new front Ackerman steering system and new front shock tower design allow you to change the front upper angle positions with ease.
The T-7075 aluminum chassis with its new design L.F.C (Lower Friction Coefficient) system will give more grip and at the same time less friction for the rear.
The S35-3E includes high quality parts, a refined shock system and many option parts.
The SWORKz S35-3E Pro Kit comes standard with many SWORKz Factory Team Option Parts.
SWORKz utilizes only the highest quality materials and industry leading manufacturing processes resulting in a faster, stronger, and more reliable vehicle. The S35-3E Pro Kit has been designed to win races.
- S35-3E Series Brushless Power Buggy T-7075 Aluminum Lightened Main Chassis with L.F.C system (Lower Friction Coefficient)
- S35-3 Series Competition Rear Lower Arm Set.
- S35 Series Competition Aluminum Rear Hubs.
- S35-3 Series Competition Steering Plate.
- S35-3 Series Competition Aluminum Steering Knuckle Plates.
- S35-3 series L-BBS (Longer Big Bore Shocks) Pro Shock System Set.
- S35 Series BBS Emulsion Shock Caps.
- S35-3 Series Front and Rear Pro Shock Tower for Longer BBS shocks.
- S35-3 Series Special Lightened 6mm Axle Wheel Hub system.
- S35-3 Series 6mm Axle Universal Cross Drive Shafts.
- New Center Diff transmission drive shaft system.
- S35-3 Series Aluminum Rear Lower Fully Adjustable Toe-In Block system.
- S35-3 Series Pro-composite Carbon Front Upper Arm Covers.
- S35 Series Falcon 3 Clear Body Shell.
Track: F:302mm /R306mm
Gear Ratio: C:45-47/15T, F/R 43/13T
Weight: 3600g (Race condition)
See more posts about SWORKz