Pro-Line driver Ryan Cavalieri piloted these new 1/8-scale buggy tires to a national championship this past weekend at the 2011 ROAR 1/8 Fuel Off-Road Nationals. Up until this race these tires were never seen before and they feature a large block with wider spacing. This tire will give you a new option when you are looking for a tire to use in between Caliber and Revolver tires. And they proved that they are durable as Ryan used these new treads for the entire 60 minute buggy final.
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.