Viper RC is proud to announce another big win in the Viper RC win streak! Team driver Andrew Smolnik dominated at the JBRL Series Round #5 this past weekend hosted by Pegasus Hobbies. With 175+ entries and fierce competition, it was the Viper powered TQ buggies of Smolnik that would qualify on top of the Unlimited 17.5 2wd Buggy, and Mod 4wd Buggy. As the summer heat set in, the Pegasus Hobbies crew did a fantastic job keeping the track in excellent condition for the mains. Smolnik would start out front, and finish strong out front in both classes securing another win in the Viper RC win streak which started with Billy Fischers Pro4 Championship win at this year’s Hot Rod Shootout using the all-new Viper 550 VSTXL motors!
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.