Viper RC is proud to announce another big win in the Viper RC win streak! Team driver Andrew Smolnik dominated at the JBRL Series Round #5 this past weekend hosted by Pegasus Hobbies. With 175+ entries and fierce competition, it was the Viper powered TQ buggies of Smolnik that would qualify on top of the Unlimited 17.5 2wd Buggy, and Mod 4wd Buggy. As the summer heat set in, the Pegasus Hobbies crew did a fantastic job keeping the track in excellent condition for the mains. Smolnik would start out front, and finish strong out front in both classes securing another win in the Viper RC win streak which started with Billy Fischers Pro4 Championship win at this year’s Hot Rod Shootout using the all-new Viper 550 VSTXL motors!
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis