The HoBao Hyper 8.5 Pro will be available by late August and its loaded with a ton of revisions. 80 percent assembly means that youll have it up and ready to race in no time flat! New features include a spider gear center diff with 6 spider gears and two output gears and an aluminum housing, titanium turnbuckles, triple chassis brace design with engine brace, 2+2 extended chassis (2mm longer in front and 2mm longer in the rear), larger inner diameter big bore shocks, CNC aluminum clutch shoes, lightweight flywheel, lightweight clutch bell, lightweight wheel hubs with capped wheel nuts, aluminum servo horn, 43mm aluminum engine mount, and CNC aluminum front and rear suspension arm holders. The Hyper 8.5 also includes all 5 roll bar sets, extra air filter foams, new lightweight dish wheels and soft compound racing tires, inline fuel filter, polished aluminum one-piece pipe and manifold, a fuel bottle, 4-way box wrench and all of the tuning pieces to dial-in the buggy to any surface. Its a well equipped buggy and like the Hyper 8, it looks fast just sitting on your workbench. Look for a full review in the November issue.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis