About Matt:I think it’s safe to say I’ve done a little bit of everything in RC. That said, I predominately race off-road and my current passion is short course. One of my all-time favorite classes is oval carpet racing. Besides racing, I can often be found working on one of my many never-complete projects, and it seems I have an ever growing collection of rock crawlers—specifically scale crawlers. Matt’s 5 Hot Topics: Short course, Racing, Scale Builds, Crawling and the General RC Hobby
Latest Posts by the Author
- Team Associated Factory Team RC8.2e 1/8-scale Electric Buggy
- Team Associated Flyin’ Ryans Win Big at Sidewinder Nitro Explosion
- Is This The Ultimate First Heli?
- The Next Big Thing Is Here
- Team Associated’s Mark Monea Wins Best Trick at Monster Energy Cup
- Traxxas Mystery Product–What Will It Be?
- Traxxas Sponsored Rick Huseman Has Passed Away
- Traxxas Kawasaki Lineup
- Why the UTC?
- RC in Combat–Army Robot Repair
- Don’t Call Them Toys!!!
- Team Associated Sponsored Drivers Win Big in Arizona LOORRS Short Course Race
- How to be a Better Racer in 3 Easy Steps
- 10 Tips For the Perfect Build
- What is Your Dream Project Vehicle?
- Traxxas Wins Again With NASCAR’s Kyle Busch
- Traxxas Short Course Cool Full-size In-car Camera Video
- Exclusive Tekin RC Car Action Auction Item
- Bashing Vs. Racing
- Traxxas TORC Series at Chicagoland & MX Superstar James “Bubba” Stewart Races