Over 200 racers attended the 2006 Pro-Line Nitro Maxx Challenge and the competition was fierce in all 5 racing classes. Team Associated/Kyosho factory driver Ryan Cavalieri finished first in both the 1/10 Gas Truck and 1/8 Buggy classes, but they achievement didnt come easy; he snuck past OFNA/Jammin driver Chad Bradley on the last lap of the Buggy A-main and finished on the same lap as Cody King in Gas Truck. Bradley TQd the Outlaw Class and his teammate Taylor James scored the first place finish. Mike Battaile won the Small Block class with his Traxxas Revo and Kenny Johnson came out on top of the Big Block class with his Associated Monster GT. See more pics and talk about it here.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System