New from Team Associated:
The RC8T-RS is a winner right out of the box and is 100% pure Associated, having been designed with the many years of race-winning experience and 23 IFMAR World Championships that only Team Associated can claim.
The RC8T-RS comes fully assembled and set up, ready to hit the ground running. Team Associated’s Pro.28 engine and XP3D Computerized Digital FM Radio system are factory installed. The differentials and shocks come filled with silicone fluids, making it faster and easier than ever to get Team Associated performance out of the box and into
The RC8T-RS’s suspension features four composite 16mm ‘Big Bore’ shocks featuring extra large bladders and 4mm shock shafts for smooth action and durability. The shocks hang on 3mm low profile black aluminum shock towers for strength and reduced weight.
The RC8T-RS has a full-ball bearing drivetrain with 4.30:1 ratio gear boxes, and a high-torque capacity three-shoe clutch does the job of getting all the power to the drive train smoothly and efficiently. Getting the all the power to the ground is a set of six CVAs all featuring captured pins for bullet-proof reliability.
The backbone of the RC8T-RS is a strong and durable 3mm black hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis that has been designed to take all of the punishment and abuse that a competitive 1:8 scale truggy will have to face in stride.
- XP3D Computerized Digital 3-Channel FM Radio System with 10-model memory
- Powerful Pro.28 engine
- Pro-Start hand-held starting system
- Painted and pre-mounted body with custom decals
- S2008 metal gear steering servo
- Composite ‘Big Bore’ 16mm shock bodies and caps. 4mm shock shafts with protective rubber boots
- Hard-anodized 3mm thick 7075 aluminum chassis
- Team Associated 2-chamber muffler
- Pre-mounted Team Associated tires, foam inserts on low-profile (LPR) dish wheels
- 3mm low-profile black anodized aluminum shock towers
- 3mm black anodized aluminum steering rack with ball bearing steering system
- Sealed radio box with thread-through molded
- antenna mount
RC8T-RS RTR 1/8 Truggy
Availability: January 2009