A lot of us love short course trucks because they look just like the real thing. I like short course trucks but there’s nothing like a tricked out trophy truck. They look so much better with all the lights on them and the spare tires in the bed. I think that it’s time for a change and we need to take two of the most popular categories in RC and marry them together; short course and scale. HPI has kicked started the trophy truck category off with their mini trophy truck. I would love to see a factory made trophy truck with lots of LEDs, a solid axle (don’t care if it handles better or worse), a scale roll cage, spare tires and removable body panels. That’s just scratching the surface. What would you guys like to see? Is a scale trophy truck on your wish list?
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip