A lot of us love short course trucks because they look just like the real thing. I like short course trucks but there’s nothing like a tricked out trophy truck. They look so much better with all the lights on them and the spare tires in the bed. I think that it’s time for a change and we need to take two of the most popular categories in RC and marry them together; short course and scale. HPI has kicked started the trophy truck category off with their mini trophy truck. I would love to see a factory made trophy truck with lots of LEDs, a solid axle (don’t care if it handles better or worse), a scale roll cage, spare tires and removable body panels. That’s just scratching the surface. What would you guys like to see? Is a scale trophy truck on your wish list?
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.