Halo Hobbies in Toledo, Ohio hosted the ROAR 2005 Carpet Oval Nationals for the left-turn-only crowd. Ninety-one entries dispersed over 7 classes set the tone for the action. When the tire traction compound haze settled and the final groove laid into the carpet, six new national champions were crowned. Tom Postalwait set the bar by taking the 1/12 stock and 1/12 19-turn modified titles. Also taking home the checkers were Corey Heft in 1/10 19-turn modified, Arnie Fie in the 1/10 modified, Chris Ulbrik in 1/10 Stock, and Phil Beardshear in the first-run Brushless class. Halo Hobbies’ owner Josh Cyrul (yes, that Josh Cyrul) won 1/12 Mod.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live