Halo Hobbies in Toledo, Ohio hosted the ROAR 2005 Carpet Oval Nationals for the left-turn-only crowd. Ninety-one entries dispersed over 7 classes set the tone for the action. When the tire traction compound haze settled and the final groove laid into the carpet, six new national champions were crowned. Tom Postalwait set the bar by taking the 1/12 stock and 1/12 19-turn modified titles. Also taking home the checkers were Corey Heft in 1/10 19-turn modified, Arnie Fie in the 1/10 modified, Chris Ulbrik in 1/10 Stock, and Phil Beardshear in the first-run Brushless class. Halo Hobbies’ owner Josh Cyrul (yes, that Josh Cyrul) won 1/12 Mod.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.