I had a dream last night. It was a wonderful dream. In this dream I had a pet dragon who could talk and I was the starting power forward for the Celtics, but those weren’t the only points of pure fantasy. In this dream all LiPo batteries used the same balance plugs, all RC vehicles used metric hardware (and all your really needed for any kit were a 2- and 2.5mm hex wrench and a 7mm nut driver), all short course rims had 12mm hexes and the exact same offset and all short course trucks had the same body post locations (any short course body would drop right on any short course truck). You have any similar RC dreams? If you could change anything about RC, what would it be?
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live