|It’s easy to convert a pair of pliers into a roll-pin installation tool. Just chuck a cutoff wheel into your rotary tool, and cut a slot into one of the jaws of a pair of slip-joint pliers. When you squeeze the roll pin into the axle with the solid jaw, the slotted jaw allows the other end of the pin to pass through.|
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip