|It’s easy to convert a pair of pliers into a roll-pin installation tool. Just chuck a cutoff wheel into your rotary tool, and cut a slot into one of the jaws of a pair of slip-joint pliers. When you squeeze the roll pin into the axle with the solid jaw, the slotted jaw allows the other end of the pin to pass through.|
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.