German driver Marc Rheinhard piloted his Orion-powered Tamiya TRF 415 to victory at the IFMAR Electric On-Road World Championship just help in Florida. At just 17 years old, the young driver delivers Tamiya its second consecutive victory in world championship ISTC competition. Team Orion, provided power with their 7-turn V2 modified motor and 3300 Ni-MH batteries, while the Protoform Mazda 6 was the body of choice.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live