German driver Marc Rheinhard piloted his Orion-powered Tamiya TRF 415 to victory at the IFMAR Electric On-Road World Championship just help in Florida. At just 17 years old, the young driver delivers Tamiya its second consecutive victory in world championship ISTC competition. Team Orion, provided power with their 7-turn V2 modified motor and 3300 Ni-MH batteries, while the Protoform Mazda 6 was the body of choice.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.