Tamiya USA’s beautiful Aliso Viejo facility once again hosted the Reedy Touring Car Race of Champions, and Tamiya’s own Marc Rheinard tore the place up to win the Invitational Class with his Orion-powered 415MSX. It’s just one more win for the seemingly unstoppable Rheinard, as he steamrolls his way to the Worlds. More info and pics tomorrow–this shot is actually from the Worlds Warmup!
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live