Tamiya USA’s beautiful Aliso Viejo facility once again hosted the Reedy Touring Car Race of Champions, and Tamiya’s own Marc Rheinard tore the place up to win the Invitational Class with his Orion-powered 415MSX. It’s just one more win for the seemingly unstoppable Rheinard, as he steamrolls his way to the Worlds. More info and pics tomorrow–this shot is actually from the Worlds Warmup!
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis