Tamiya USA’s beautiful Aliso Viejo facility once again hosted the Reedy Touring Car Race of Champions, and Tamiya’s own Marc Rheinard tore the place up to win the Invitational Class with his Orion-powered 415MSX. It’s just one more win for the seemingly unstoppable Rheinard, as he steamrolls his way to the Worlds. More info and pics tomorrow–this shot is actually from the Worlds Warmup!
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.