There are two things I like about the spring; it gets warmer and the racing season starts. I’m excited about running laps at Pin Shop Hobbies. I always have a great time hanging with everyone there and I enjoy running in the buggy and truggy classes. This year I think I’m going to switch things up a bit and add short course to my racing lineup. The only thing is that I’m not much of an electric guy so I’ll be running my Team Associated GT2 short course conversion in the mod 2wd class and I’m working on a nitro powered short course truck for the mod 4wd short course class. My GT2 has been run a few times and I’m going make a few adjustments to it for some improved performance. I think it’s going to do well this summer. And I can’t get my 4wd truck done fast enough. That’s going to be a blast.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live