Picture a car with a massive blower poking through the hood. Now let your imagination wander down to the grille. What do you see? A chrome-plated pony? The letters G-T-O? Maybe a bowtie? You probably don’t see the winged “B” of a Bentley–unless you’re Andrew Ballard, that is. There’s still plenty to do on Andrew’s custom quarter-scale Bentley Continental GT, but it’s rolling under Conley V8 power and making great sounds. Click it!
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live