From time to time a video of a Conley v8 engine pops up while surfing the web for cool RC stuff and there’s not much that is cooler than a running 1/4-scale engine. They can be setup on a run stand and used as a sweet display on your desk or you can take it one step further and stuff it into a large scale RC model. Have you ever wondered what is going on inside one of these impressive engines? Our friend Kevin Holmlund (or RC Wizard to some of you) breaks down one of his engines and lets you see what makes it tick. You also get to see a few of his other toys. This is pretty cool! Once you get done watching that video, check out the one below showing it in action in Kev’s awesome 1/4-scale Grave Digger monster truck.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System