From time to time a video of a Conley v8 engine pops up while surfing the web for cool RC stuff and there’s not much that is cooler than a running 1/4-scale engine. They can be setup on a run stand and used as a sweet display on your desk or you can take it one step further and stuff it into a large scale RC model. Have you ever wondered what is going on inside one of these impressive engines? Our friend Kevin Holmlund (or RC Wizard to some of you) breaks down one of his engines and lets you see what makes it tick. You also get to see a few of his other toys. This is pretty cool! Once you get done watching that video, check out the one below showing it in action in Kev’s awesome 1/4-scale Grave Digger monster truck.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.