Picture a car with a massive blower poking through the hood. Now let your imagination wander down to the grille. What do you see? A chrome-plated pony? The letters G-T-O? Maybe a bowtie? You probably don’t see the winged “B” of a Bentley–unless you’re Andrew Ballard, that is. There’s still plenty to do on Andrew’s custom quarter-scale Bentley Continental GT, but it’s rolling under Conley V8 power and making great sounds. Click it!
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis