The big news at RCX was the debut of the Factory Team TC4. Much more than the usual titanium turnbuckles and blue stuff, the Factory TC4 showed off a plate graphite chassis. The setup represents a new level of adjustability for the TC4. A graphite spine bridges the upper and lower decks, and four screws in the top deck can be loosened or removed to adjust the cars torsional ridgidity without compromising front-to-rear stiffness. Graphite shock towers, MIP CVDs, and aluminum arm mounts are standard. There are also new aluminum components used to replace parts normally molded into the stock chassis. Looks tight!
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live