The big news at RCX was the debut of the Factory Team TC4. Much more than the usual titanium turnbuckles and blue stuff, the Factory TC4 showed off a plate graphite chassis. The setup represents a new level of adjustability for the TC4. A graphite spine bridges the upper and lower decks, and four screws in the top deck can be loosened or removed to adjust the cars torsional ridgidity without compromising front-to-rear stiffness. Graphite shock towers, MIP CVDs, and aluminum arm mounts are standard. There are also new aluminum components used to replace parts normally molded into the stock chassis. Looks tight!
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.