France’s Adrien Bertin has won the IFMAR 200mm World Championship in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Takaaki Shimo from Japan finished in second place, and Chris Tosolini from the USA took third place. The Kyosho/Sirio cars not only dominated qualifying, but placed eight cars in the Final, finishing in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th, and 10th! See the results page for detailed results. A report on the race can be found at Click Here along with lots of pictures and discussion on our forums.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live