France’s Adrien Bertin has won the IFMAR 200mm World Championship in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Takaaki Shimo from Japan finished in second place, and Chris Tosolini from the USA took third place. The Kyosho/Sirio cars not only dominated qualifying, but placed eight cars in the Final, finishing in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th, and 10th! See the results page for detailed results. A report on the race can be found at Click Here along with lots of pictures and discussion on our forums.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.