The 2016 ROAR Electric Off-Road Nats are at a conclusion and although TLR‘s Dakotah Phend put on an impressive display but TQ’ing 3 mod classes and winning 2WD buggy and stadium truck in quick order, it was TLR‘s Ryan Maifield who battled to grab some of his own limelight by taking the 4WD class. The two teammates fought a hard battle, and showed that anyone can be mortal in the exciting mains that went to the third main to decide the winner in the 4WD class. Lead swaps happened and Maifield drove hard to back up his impressive drive and win in the second main and did what he needed to do to grab his own title. In 2WD short-course, it was Team Associated‘s Ryan Cavalieri who made sure the class still gets some attention and won in convincing fashion by taking the title in the first two mains.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live