From Team Yokomo:
The SD2.0 chassis kit, which is favored by expert drivers for its high expandability and wide range of settings, is now available in a limited edition version with bright anodized aluminum. Although the parts composition is the same as the conventional SD2.0, the main aluminum parts have been subjected to color hard alumite processing, creating a unique machine.
In addition to the eye-catching shock tower and damper cap, the steering area, upper deck post, front and rear suspension mounts, and most importantly, the rear bulkhead and bulk cap are dyed with colored alumite, making the color more appealing than ever. Already released aluminum bumper supports and front bulkheads can also be installed, allowing you to create an even more original machine.
- Variable transmission with selectable positive torque (4 gears) and counter torque (3 gears)
- High-precision aluminum rear bulkhead
- Access to the differential just by removing and removing the rear bulk cap
- Rear traction can be adjusted by differential height adjustment
- Separate chassis structure allows for bulkhead height changes
- Servo mount closer to the rear to achieve 3:7 weight balance
- Ackermann ratio setting with improved operability due to new steering block
- New lightweight slide rack
- Increases rear traction New rear hub carrier
Color anodized parts:
- Front and rear shock towers
- Shock end balls
- Front and rear shock parts
- Slide rack base
- Bell crank lower adapter
- Bell crank upper adapter
- Rear bulkhead
- Motor mount
- Top shaft holder
- Rear bulkhead back plate
- Spur gear hub
- Upper deck post
- Chassis bridge
- Front and rear suspension mounts
SD2.0 has the most aluminum parts in Yokomo’s history, and of course the colored anodized looks great.
The front section uses a resin bulkhead. By making the front section lightweight, we have achieved an appropriate front ground contact feeling and turning ability.
The main chassis has an overall slim silhouette. There is also a large amount of meat removed, giving it an overall supple characteristic.
A suspension that combines a standard aluminum height-adjustable oil damper with a spring specifically designed for drifting. The rear is equipped as standard with a progressive spring that absorbs vibrations and improves the feeling of ground contact.