New from XRAY:
Molded composite steering ball-joint for T2 family of cars and T3. Fits 5mm pivot ball or ball stud. Set of 4.
The closed ball joint prevents dust from getting onto the ball end and the incorporated hole allows for easy assembly and disassembly. Allows easy movement of the upper camber links. These ball joints must be used with ball ends #302653, #302654 or #302655, which are available in three lengths for front and rear suspension.
- Molded composite steering ball-joint
- For T2/T3 family of cars
- Fits 5mm pivot ball or ball stud
- Prevents dust fouling of ball end
- Easy assembly/disassembly
- Easy movement of upper camber links
- Use with ball ends #302653, #302654 or #302655, available in three lengths
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action