The IRx 5mm bullet is has a low profile top with a recess for soldering your wires to keep the wire low and helps prevent it from hitting your body. These solid connectors are gold plated for low resistance, high current/voltage using 6 prongs to keep efficient contact with your batteries. Includes two IRx 5mm bullets, one red shrink tube, and one XactRC shrink tube in black.
- Gold plated for low resistance, high current/voltage
- 6 prongs for more surface area of contact for efficiency
- Low profile top with a recess for wires
- 19mm total length and 15mm contact for battery tube
- Black XactRC heat shrink tube and red heat shrink tube (1 each)
#XAT 0403 – IRx 5mm Bullets w/ Shrink Tube (2pcs) – $40.00
IRx black 12 gauge very flexible silicon wire is made from the highest quality materials to ensure you get the best connection with the least amount of resistance. Made with 680 strands of tin-plated copper wire, each with a diameter of 0.08mm to ensure less degradation of your wire compared to a bare copper wire stands. You will find it very easy to solder connectors or to motors. This is offered in a package with a 3-foot length or 25-foot length.
- Rated voltage: 600V
- Rated temp: -60°C~+200°C
- Outside Diameter: 4.5mm