One the electric side of things we saw brushless motors and LiPo batteries develop and because of the awesome power and long run times that they produce the segment has grown a lot lately. Easy of use is also a big factor. So what’s next for nitro? I feel that we are going to be seeing some electronics making their way onto nitro engines making them much easier to run for the average user and I also think that we are going to be getting even more horsepower out of them. They probably won’t ever be as fast or as powerful as electric systems but you can never go wrong with the sound and smell of nitro.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis