One the electric side of things we saw brushless motors and LiPo batteries develop and because of the awesome power and long run times that they produce the segment has grown a lot lately. Easy of use is also a big factor. So what’s next for nitro? I feel that we are going to be seeing some electronics making their way onto nitro engines making them much easier to run for the average user and I also think that we are going to be getting even more horsepower out of them. They probably won’t ever be as fast or as powerful as electric systems but you can never go wrong with the sound and smell of nitro.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live