The Traxxas Slash short-course race truck puts you in the driver’s seat for intense fender-to-fender, high-flying off-road action. Bring home the thrill of 900+ horsepower full-scale racing and head-to-head competition to your own backyard. The rear-wheel drive Slash is purpose built to fly over jumps and rip full-throttle through the turns. The Slash hangs it out for an all new way to challenge your driving skills. The 4-wheel independent suspension and racing tires carefully replicate real world driving and handling experience as closely as possible. The Slash #58024 arrives fully assembled and ready to complete with the battery of your choice (sold separately).
- Titan® 12-Turn 550 modified motor
- XL-5 waterproof electronic speed control
- Water-sealed receiver box and steering servo
- Metal gear Magnum 272™ transmission
- Revo®-spec torque-control™ slipper clutch
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles with captured rod ends
- Scale ProGraphix® truck body
- The tires are mounted on satin-finish 2.2″ Slash wheels
- Powder coated progressive rate white springs
- The speed control and receiver are mounted directly to chassis
- Included optional 23-tooth pinion gear
#58024 – Fully assembled, Ready-To-Race®, with TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system, waterproof XL-5 Electronic Speed Control, Titan 12-turn motor, and ProGraphix® painted body. – $205.99
See more posts about Traxxas.