From Team Associated:
This Limited Edition RC10.com exclusive kit substitutes the RC8B4 kit chassis with the #81589 FT RWB Chassis and necessary center dogbones.
RWB = Rear Weight Bias. Major components are shifted rearward to alter the bias and reduce weight on the front tires while increasing weight on the rear tires. It’s the latest development to come from Associated Electrics’ Area 51, designed to push boundaries of performance and build upon the number of accolades accumulated by the RC8 series. Learn more about RWB.
Features, RC8B4 with FT RWB Chassis:
- New! #81589 RC8B4 Factory Team RWB Chassis for improved grip on loose and bumpy surfaces.
- Includes #81580 RC8B4e Center Dogbone, 93.5mm and #81581 RC8B4e Center Dogbone, 104mm.
1:8 scale off road racing is one of the hobby’s most challenging disciplines; it requires a high standard and demands attention to detail. The latest development to come from Associated Electrics’ Area 51 is designed to push boundaries of performance and build upon the number of accolades accumulated by the RC8 series.
Required to Complete:
- 1:8 scale nitro motor (.21 class rear exhaust engine)
- Exhaust system: muffler and header joining pack or muffler spring
- 4.8V-7.6V receiver battery
- Battery charger (suited for one of the batteries mentioned above)
- 2-channel surface transmitter, 2-channel receiver, and steering servo
- Lexan(R) specific spray paint for body
- 1:8 scale off-road wheels and tires
- 4x AA batteries
- Other helpful items: Silicone Shock Fluid, Silicone Diff Fluid, Body Scissors (#1737), Reamer (#1499), FT Wrench Set (#1519), 5mm hex driver (#1519), Hobby Knife, Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters, Soldering Iron, Calipers or a Precision Ruler.
Power Source: Nitro Fuel
Body Style: Buggy
Scale Size: 1:8 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit*
Length: 486mm (19.13in)
Width: 304.5mm (11.99in)
Gear Ratio: varies
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.