From Team Associated:
The CR12 Trail Series Scale 4×4 truck may be small in size, but it’s packed full of features. This rig comes Ready-To-Run with Reedy Power electronics and meets S.O.R.R.C.A. class 1 and 2 rules right out of the box. No need to prep or build your rig; just charge it and you’re ready to hit the trails!
Designed not only for scale looks with realistic wheels, tires and 1977 Toyota FJ45 Pick-up body, the CR12 is built for performance as well. The steel ladder frame chassis provides the perfect backbone for this rugged little rig. The 4-link suspension, threaded shocks, and soft rubber tires give the grip and performance needed to climb over the roughest terrain. Transferring power to the rocks is a compact 3-gear transmission, plastic low-friction slider-type drive shafts, front steel CVA axles, and metal shield ball bearings throughout.
Get ready to hit the trails with the CR12 scale 4×4 truck!
- Official 1977 Toyota FJ45 body. Two body colors to choose from.
- Satin silver front/rear bumpers and mirrors
- Scale 1.55 black wheels with soft compound off-road tires
- Chassis-mounted steering (CMS) servo
- 2.4GHz XP transmitter and receiver
- Water-resistant Reedy Power speed control with high-current T-plug connector
- Reedy brushed 380 motor
- 850mAh Li-Ion 7.4V 2-cell battery and charger
- Spring-loaded heavy-duty servo saver
- Metal front CVA and rear solid axle shafts with 12mm hex adapters
- Metal 4-link front and rear suspension
- Fully adjustable threaded fluid-filled shocks
- 13.98:1 ratio 3-gear transmission with integrated motor mount
- Plastic low-friction slider-type drive shafts
- 16-piece metal-shield ball bearing set
- Black anodized aluminum battery/radio tray with hook-and-loop hold-down strap
- 2-piece LED light set
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:12 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Length: 372mm (14.65in)
Width: 178mm (7.01in)
Wheelbase: 225mm (8.86in)
Weight: 1110g (2.45lbs)
Gear Ratio: 13.98:1
* This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.