From Team Associated:
Now you can convert your 1:10 Apex2 onroad car into an offroad rally car with the Apex2 Rally Conversion Kit.
Apex2 Rally Conversion Features:
- Apex2 Rally Shocks. Longer shock shafts and aluminum threaded shock bodies with larger oil capacity allows the Apex2 to soak up off-road terrain in true rally fashion.
- Apex2 Rally Shock Towers. Carbon fiber shock towers with tower covers allow for taller shock mounting positions for increased suspension travel.
- Lower +3mm Arm Mounts. Lower +3 arm mounts widen the lower suspension by 3mm from center to provide increased stability and traction.
- 5.8mm Ball Stud Set. A taller set of ball studs allows for more clearance and movement for the links.
- Updated Chassis: New Apex2 chassis includes chamfering for added down-travel and suspension capabilities.
- Apex2 CVAs. Front CVAs for more on-power traction and more predictable driving feel.
- Apex2 Center Diff Set, 72T 48P. Sealed, tunable center diff increases traction and stability on-power in off-road conditions.
This conversion kit will work on Apex2 and Apex2 Sport RTRs: #30123-30129, #30123C-30129C.
The parts are a direct fit for the Apex2 vehicles. The conversion requires fluid (not included) for the shocks and center diff.
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Rally
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit*
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Required to Complete:
- Fluid for the shocks and center diff