The Vanquish is a legendary buggy from our R/C back catalog. It’s now available again in the form of a re-issue assembly kit renamed the VQS. The kit receives tweaks to the original to bring it into the modern age of R/C fun! We have also saved builders some work too, with a pre-cut and pre-painted body!
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Lightweight and durable polycarbonate, pre-painted and cut, with body mount holes already pre-drilled.
- Body stickers are based upon those in the original release, and just require application to complete the body.
- Bathtub chassis.
- New Parts: Aluminum front uprights and efficient universal shafts are designs inherited from the 2011 re-issue of the Avante (Item 58489).
- Planetary gear differential units from the original Avante.
- Includes 540-Size brushed motor.
- Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- Required to complete: 2-channel radio, steering servo, and 7.2volt battery pack with compatible charger.
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Bearings: Plastic bushing
Body Material: Polycarbonate pre-painted body
Body Stickers: Included
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear
Drive Type: 4WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc): Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
Motor: 540-brushed type
Requires A: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger
Shock Damper: Friction damper
Suspension: Fully Independent Double Wishbone
Terrain Use: Off-Road
#58686 – $482.00 MSRP
See more posts about Tamiya