Tamiya welcomes the Opel Calibra V6 Cliff R/C model based on the TT01 Type-E chassis. The Opel Calibra V6 Cliff participated in the 1995 German Touring Car Championship (DTM) series race. Introduced by Joest Racing with driver JJ. Lehto, the car was powered by a 2.5-litre engine V6 engine capable of 420 hp. The distinctive all-black bodywork with the Cliff logo caught people’s attention, and this car showed strength in the DTM.
About the model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 448 mm, width: 185 mm, height: 128 mm.
- Wheelbase: 257 mm.
- The bulky 1990s shape of the Calibra V6 is stylishly captured by a lightweight, rigid polycarbonate (clear) body with separate side mirrors and a rear spoiler.
- The model uses the shaft-driven TT-01 E-Type 4WD TT-01 chassis, which is based on a durable tub cockpit frame and offers an intuitive, highly controllable drive.
- It features a 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and rear differential gears to produce excellent handling.
- Silver ABS, concave wheels are matched with slick racing tires.
- Comes with decals and masking stickers for use on the paint job.
- Length: 448 mm, width: 185 mm, height: 128 mm, wheelbase: 257 mm.
- Encapsulated 4WD all-wheel drive
- prototypical unpainted polycarbonate body
- Plastic side mirrors and rear spoiler
- Powerful “Torque-Tuned” 540 electric motor
- Independent front and rear suspension
- Electronic speed controller
- Many optional tuning parts available
- Remote control with receiver, steering servo, 7.2 V
- NiMH battery pack, charger, paint for polycarbonate body (TAMIYA-PS)