This is a Limited-Edition version of the Racing Fighter off-road buggy, which sits atop the easy to build DT-03 chassis.
The DT-03 off-road buggy assembly kit is intended as an easy-to-get-started model to encourage young drivers to enter the world of R/C. Its intuitive yet tough design allows hassle-free assembly and gives less experienced users the opportunity to get to grips with R/C model composition and construction.
Furthermore, the kit features a polycarbonate body and wing that has chrome metallic plating applied, and are pre-cut. The kit includes an added bonus! It features a torque-tuned motor and CVA oil dampers to make it faster out of the box. The CVA oil dampers allow the chassis to better handle the rugged terrain of any park or dirt field.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 400mm, width: 244mm, height: 134mm
- Finished polycarbonate body and wing have chrome metallic plating applied, and the body is pre-cut.
- Chrome-plated wheels included.
- The DT-03 uses a tough monocoque type frame. Big wheelbase (288mm) and tread (front: 221mm, rear: 208mm) measurements give it great performance on- and off-road!
- Front arms are at a 25-degree angle for great off-road driving.
- CVA oil dampers and a torque-tuned motor are included.
- Features a sealed rear gearbox with internal gear differential unit, plus a dust cover for R/C equipment.
- A wide range of option parts is available to tune and customize your DT-03 chassis car.
- Note: This model requires a receiver with an external antenna cable, as the radio signals will be interfered with by the metal-plated body if using a receiver with an internal antenna.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02 S ESC (May be used for brushed and brushless motor applications)
- Requires 2-channel radio, & 7.2volt battery with charger.